Dec 3, 2007

Paris in November

I was in Paris last week on business from Tuesday to Thursday.
Just close your eyes.

Think about Paris around Christmas time.

Can you feel it?

You take the metro to your hotel, in Paris. Just keep the image of Paris behind your closed eyes. Ok? Ready to continue?

You walk to your hotel. In Paris. Christmas time (I think the end of November can be called Christmas time...)

You walk to your room. In Paris. Hear the jingle of Christmas bells?

Your draw the curtains.....

A room with a view.

I should've known that something bad would happend when I saw the view. I caught a terrible cold, I'm still wearing the same pyjamas I put on last Friday (did you really want to know that.....) and I haven't been this sick in months. Merci Paris! Well, it was nice, business-wise and leisure-wise.

No comments: