Apr 30, 2008

How many husbands does it take to change a lightbulb?

Ok, the answer is one, I'm happy with the one I have even though I had to take a picture of the historical time he changed a light bulb. As you can see it's pretty high up and impossible for me to change it.

But the morning when this picture was taken back in November, DH informed me in the morning that he had noticed the night before when he came to bed that the light bulb had burned. And to my surprise he walked to the basement to get the ladder and a light bulb and changed it right there and then. I was lucky enough to get a pictures of it!!!

But I guess this is a "once in a life time" thing, since a couple of months later our stair case was dark for over a week....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ahh! I can comment again! Thanks!

The whole "division of labor" thing is something my husband and I are constantly trying to figure out. Just what is "my" job and what is "his"? If you ever figure out a way to solve our conundrum, I'd love to hear about it!