Apr 9, 2008

Picasso, part II

I guess that only as a mother I can see the beauty in this picture. Tuomas has drawn yet another picture of me, now with even more detail. Let me explain:

1. The line above my head is my hair.
2. The four vertical dots inside my head are my eyes and ears, and the fifth one is either my nose or my mouth. Tuomas wasn't sure about this.
3. The line on the left side of my head and the circle on the right are my shoulders.
4. I'm holding a bag on my right hand (which naturally is on the left in the picture).
5. Now this is the best part: The circle below my head is the combined breasts and belly button!
6. The line below this aforementioned breast-bellybutton combo is "not a penis, Mom, but the one you have".
7. The long vertical lines are self-explanatory.

No comments: