Sep 15, 2008

Travelling


The boys are happy to play make believe travelling. They used to want to go to China all the time, mainly because I've told them that in China you're allowed to slurp your soup. But lately Tuomas and Jaakko want to go to Australia. Tuomas has actually several times whined about when are we finally going to Australia, as if he had been promised a trip next week.

Last week one morning just as I was ready to leave for work Jaakko woke up and crawled into our bed. DH and him hid under the covers (sorry, it was a space shuttle...), DH asked Jaakko where they should go to. "Australia" was his answer. But the his answer to DH's question about what would they do there was something that you'd never guess:"Eat sausage soup!" I forgot to tell him that slurping is not allowed there.

Wednesday will take me to Paris, again, for one night. Then Wednesday next week DH and I are off to XXX to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. My father will look after the boys for the 5 days we're away.

Pictured above are my sister's two boys and daughter with our boys.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy anniversary! Do I get to find out where XXX is?

Outi Loimaranta said...

We'll be in Paris on thursday, for one night as well!

Laura said...

I'll tell you when we come back. Just like our honeymoon 10 years ago, I don't know where we are going to. I trust DH with this, and it's so much fun :-)

I'll be working on Thursday in Paris and take the evening flight back home. Maybe we can meet at the airport?!?