May 6, 2010

Same old, same old, but with a twist

I went to the hairdresser yesterday. When I came back home, Risto looked at me:"Who are you?" Picking up Jaakko from daycare:"I recognized you from your handbag." Tuomas told me I looked like my sister. DH.... he remembers the time I used to have short hair. Most of my mother-time I've had long hair, so the change was bigger for he boys.I actually feel more comfortable with short hair (or that's what I have to tell myself if I start regretting). I never had long hair as a child. I was often mistaken for a boy!

To make the post less about me I've included a recent photo of DH, with a twist. If you look closely at the corner of his right eye you can see a red mark. He bumped into a door.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Your short hair is adorable! I love my hair short but my husband prefers it long. We're trying to compromise. :)

maggie cavazos said...

your hair is soo cute. i cant wear short hair. it just makes my face look fatter. how are things in finland?