Jun 12, 2007

Flowers

I'd love to ask a truly drunken person to say "Rhododendron". I'm wondering if would it be easy to say it....

We have nice Rhododendrons on our yard next to the boys sand box. Zoom-in and zoom-out pictures.
Zoom-in.Zoom-in.Zoom-out. Most of the toys in the box, surprising!
Dandelions look lovely at this stage. Jaakko giggles when I blow them. We have plenty of them in our yard, so much that I poisoned the lawn tonight. I asked the sales person at the store if the dandelion poison kills small boys, too. Her answer was "not immediately".....
I planted more laveders around the apple tree and oregano, sage, peppermint, rosemary, parsley, dill and rucola and I've put a pot with strawberries on the corner of the patio. My gardener complimented me on the way I did the edge of the lawn!

2 comments:

Outi Loimaranta said...

You lazy woman, update your blog! :) I want to read more of your stories..

Laura said...

Me, lazy woman, has to work! Will update asap, unfortunately without pictures :-(