Jan 22, 2011

Random pictures, random thoughts

Hacienda Pinilla, 15 th green again. Golf is very demanding in this heat, demanding for a beginner (i.e. me) and even more demanding with 3 boys. Our family golf rounds have been miles from fun: somebody is always grumpy, not wanting to play, fighting who gets to drive the golf cart. Maybe one day...
Tuomas on Risto's patineta. Risto enjoys skateboarding with the teenagers. Once I was there with him and talked for a couple of hours to children more of his age who were watching the skateboarders. There was Juan, Dylan, Mariano, Adriana, Alexander and me with my dictionary! But I learned a lot during those couple of hours and not just Spanish.
Yeah, a palm tree. Looks wonderful, doesn't it. I should post pictures about not so nice sceneries, too.
Jaakko made me a card on my nameday. I wrote first what he wanted to say and then he copied it. One spelling mistake and one word written half-way right to left.
A mango tree at the skate park. The children threw rocks to get their hands on the raw fruit and then gnawed on the hard fruit. I managed to ask it they didn't get a stomach ache for eating that, but apparently the taste (which could be recognized as a mango, but .... raw, extremely raw) was so good in their opinion that a minor ache didn't bother them.
Lizard hiding behind the cacti at the golf course. They are beautiful creatures.
I cropped the awful looking trash cage on a pole from the left and just wanted to show you this colourful house. Vibrant colours!
Coco Beach Skate Park in all its glory.

No comments: