Aug 3, 2007

God sons

DH and I have 5 god sons. Our first is my cousin's third son, born in 7/01, just 5 months before Risto. The second one is DH's cousin's third son, 6/02, 6 months after Risto. Then comes Outi's son 2/05, then my sister's son 4/06 and finally our friends' son 11/06. (I hope I got the dates right and didn't forget anyone!!! Hmmm, maybe I should be in bed sleeping at 11:04PM rather than updating my blog and infesting it with typos....)Celebrating our first god son's 6th birthday in June. Ilari, the birthday boy is leaning to the table between Tuomas and Risto. DH and Jaakko waiting for their piece of the cake.

These five boys, our god sons, are all cute and small, but boy did I feel old when my god son from Norway came over for a short visit. When you have to look UP to see the eyes of your god son you know you're not a spring chicken any more. Here's Ole Markus, my Norwegian cousin's son, born 4/91, 180 cm tall.

First Risto wanted to take the picture of us, but he left our heads off the picture. So then he wanted to be in the picture itself.

Seeing Ole Markus gave me some idea what my life will be like with 3 sons. I know that in about 10 years or so I'll be looking UP at my boys.

But they'll always be my babies...

Even if they don't obey my "stay still" commands!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihania nuo 2 kuvaa pojista!!!
Aurinkoista päivää!
t. J

Matroskin said...

Voi miten suloisia vesseleitä!

Ole Markus R said...

Jeez, I look a bit uptight on that picture. Hope to see all you guys soon ;)

Sincerely,


Ole Markus.