Nov 4, 2007

October was a busy month...

Yes, we're alive. DH survived my business trip to Belgium, my weekend in Barcelona and I survived his golf trip to Scotland. It was a busy October, no time nor energy to blog. I finally planted the last tulip bulbs yesterday. It was high time since it was snowing while I was doing my gardening! It's getting colder and darker and almost impossibly difficult to get up in the mornings, despite the help of 3 boys. It helps me to think about the clear, Catalan sky of Barcelona (see above), the warmth, a dear friend with me there. Oh, will it carry me through this winter?

Hopefully the coming week I'll be able to post "Before-and-After" pictures about our utility room. Things aren't running as smoothly as expected (does it ever with renovating), but we're able to wash our laundry now.

Jaakko a month ago at the computer. He'll turn 2 in just a couple of weeks, but has already turned into a little devil! The bites and throws things, rips his big brothers' hair and screams if things don't go his way! And gives the cutest hugs!
Jaakko with his huge lollipop from Barcelona.
Tuomas got one, too.

Risto could almost fit his in his mouth. He does have a BIG mouth..... in all respects....

No comments: