Apr 25, 2007

Flowers and food

You should've seen Risto's face when he handed me this cute little bouquet of wood anemones. "Happy Mothers' Day!" (I didn't correct him that Mothers' Day is on May 13th). He was so happy, so proud and he knew that he'd make me happy.
A beautiful bouquet on our beautiful dinner table. Looks wonderful when you zoom in. But more interesting is what you see when you zoom out. Ha-haa, reality!!! This is what you're supposed to show on your blog. See the wood anemones middle of table.
The comments of the Finnish jury at the dinner didn't make me happy. Tuomas quite bluntly informed me that he didn't like it, he only ate his cucumber pieces, cherry tomatoes and broccoli. But Jaakko, being just 17 months, is a man of action, not of words, as you can see.
Comments of the Finnish jury: zero points!!!

No comments: