Apr 18, 2007

Food and sleep

That's what small boys need inorder to grow. And these boys like their food. If Risto and Tuomas are given the choice between hamburgers and sushi, they'll go for the Japanese delicacy. But definately without wasabi. One sushi dinner was ruined since I forgot to order it without wasabi and the boys refused to eat even though I scraped everything off. But it is hot stuff! And the boys don't just eat 3-4 pieces. More like 10 and then they start looking at our plates! Jaakko isn't into sushi, yet, but he can easily have 2 bananas, huge portion of porridge, 4 dl of milk and some bread for breakfast. I'm not looking forward to those 3 being teenagers. I'll have orangutang arms from carrying groceries.


Jaakko back in July 2006. I'm not sure if his eating habits have improved. Porridge is great paint and glue.... If Jaakko isnt' served food quickly enough, he gets it himself. This time I caught him with his pants down.
Chocolate cake dough is food, too. Risto and Tuomas in January 2007.

Risto eating seafood soup in February 2007 in Curacao. I think he took 2-3 helpings.

This boy can eat, believe me. Tuomas at Schiphol Airport in February 2007 on our way to Curacao. Well, he has to eat: his estimate height is well over 190 cm.


But sometimes he's too tired to eat. Tuomas back in July 2006. And why do I grab the camera instead of carrying the poor boy to bed?

And it happened to Jaakko in January 2007, too. And mommy grabs the camera.

Risto and Tuomas sleeping in Curacao, February 2007. With Risto's blue bunny and Tuomas' turtle keeping guard.

No comments: