Apr 26, 2007

A tired blogger

Oh boy, I'm tired, look at the bags under my eyes. Well, I guess it's only natural for a working mother of 3 boys to be exhausted. And if you stay up late blogging, this is the result:Tuomas wanted to take a picture of me sitting on the floor. Being just 3 he didn't understand that you have to press the button all the way down for the camera to take the picture. I pressed the button for him, that's why my arm is stretched towards the camera man.

Luckily I had a massage appointment tonight. Kaisa really knows how to make your tense muscles relax! Thanks, Kaisa!

Tomorrow we're off to the country side to DH's aunt for 5 days. Excellent food, relaxation, playing outside with the boys and 3 dogs and going horseback riding. My looks might improve in 5 days... hopefully.

No comments: