Apr 26, 2007

Jogging

I've started jogging. I hate it, but I do my best to convince myself that it's good for me. But I still hate it. A couple of my colleagues go jogging during the lunch break on Wednesdays and I've joined them. Yesterday we jogged (i.e. moved so slowly that it looks pathetic..) towards our boys' daycare. I knew they'd be outside playing so we jogged past the playground. I saw only Risto, said 'hi' to him and carried on. Risto was really confused to see me. He quickly asked me what I'm doing. I told him I was jogging (obviously our 'moving around in a slow pace' didn't look like jogging). This did not make it any more clear to him. In the evening he told DH about seeing me during the day and asked:"Did Mom escape from work?"
This picture has nothing to do with the text above. I just thought that the post would look boring without a picture. This is Risto in Curacao, February 2007.

No comments: