May 2, 2007

Hail Caesar! Bwrw cesair!

I love making the most stupid mnenomics (I new word I learned, hopefully using it correctly) to remember things. Bwrw cesair is Welsh meaning to hail (sataa rakeita in Finnish), that leads to hail Caesar. So easy to remember! It did bwrw cesair during the weekend, as you can see in Jaakko's hat! Jaakko at Auntie P's. Poor boy, he had a fever and the third night there was very restless. I had to take him to the doctor the next day. I knew it was his ears. Antibiotics for his ear infection. This was only his third one. At his age (1y5m) Tuomas and Risto had had numerous infections and tubes in their ear drums twice plus adenoidectomy. In addition to this Risto had tonsillectomy in March. So Jaakko isn't doing too bad. Should be grateful that they are as healthy as they are.

No comments: